Thursday, August 14, 2008

YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE!!!!! I TRIED TO TELL YOU!!!!!!!

SO SO MANY THANKS TO ALL THE WONDERFUL, LOVELY, TALENTED & DEDICATED VENDORS FOR MAKING THE SHOW SUCH A SUCCESS!!!!!! YOUR TIME, TRAVEL & EFFORTS DO NOT GO UNNOTICED. I RECEIVE TONS OF COMMENTS ON HOW NICE EVERYTHING LOOKS AND THAT IS ALL THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR DISPLAYS! YOU PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS TO MAKE YOUR SPACES INVITING AND THAT IS WHAT MAKES THIS SHOW SUCH A FUN AND HIGHLY ANTICIPATED EVENT. AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST TO MY WONDERFUL, LOVELY, TALENTED & DEDICATED CREW OF FAMILY, FRIENDS & NEIGHBORS AN EXTRA SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU FOR ALL YOUR DONATED TIME, TRAILERS, TRACTORS & TRUCKS! YOU ALL MAKE ME LOOK SO GOOD AND WORDS CAN NOT EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE! THANK YOU!!

YES, I'M SURE THAT THE CUTE GUY COOKING THE HOT DOGS IS ALSO A DRAW BUT WE HAVE TO GO EASY ON THE COMPLIMENTS WITH THIS ONE...REMEMBER I HAVE TO LIVE WITH HIM!!!!!! SPEAKING OF TALENTED GUY......DID YOU CHECK OUT THE BARN???? ALL THOSE FABULOUS PICTURES MY WONDERFUL NEIGHBOR JULIE PUT TOGETHER ARE TESTIMONY TO JUST A FEW OF THE TALENTS THAT THIS GUY POSSESSES. WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE, TIME, SWEAT, BLOOD & SLEEPLESS NIGHTS THIS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE. I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT MY MOTHERS DAY PRESENTS WILL HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE NORMAL CANDY & FLOWERS!!!!! HA! I DON'T LISTEN VERY WELL AND HECK IF HE CAN DO THIS IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES!!!!!!

SINCE MY CAMERA AND I DON'T SEEM TO GET ALONG 99.9% OF THE TIME I HAVE TO RELY ON MY TALENTS OF OTHERS. MY NEIGHBOR JULIE TOOK SOME FABULOUS PICTURES THAT I WILL GET POSTED SOON......I HAVE BEEN LOLLYGAGGING THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS!!

SPEAKING OF TALENTED GUYS I DID GET A SLIDESHOW POSTED FROM SOME WONDERFUL PICTURES THAT JERMONNE FROM THE BARN HOUSE TOOK~AGAIN MANY THANKS JERMONNE! BY THE WAY THEY HAVE A SHOW THIS SATURDAY THE 16TH WITH SPECIAL GUESTS LINDA & LUDMIL FROM WILLOWNEST!! BE SURE & CHECK OUT THEIR BLOG @ http://www.barnhousebh.blogspot.com/

AGAIN MANY THANKS!

XOXOXO

LESLEE, MARK, CLAYSON & GARRETT

5 comments:

Auntie Joy said...

Hi Leslee,
On my way to another show, this time only 15 miles from here. I figure 2 hours max... haha Just wanted to let you know we had a great time, hope you guys make it over to our side sometime. If you are looking for a place to stay Dumbo the RV works as a guest room! We would love to have you!
Thanks again for everything!
JOY!

CLAYSON FARM said...

BETTER PENCIL IN 3 HOURS.....THERE IS BOUND TO BE A YARD SALE OR TWO ALONG THE WAY!

SO GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME....WE WANT YOU BACK!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND~!

LESLEE

Barn House said...

Well, it was really our pleasure!! This was an amazing event...and truly an inspiration. We bought soooo much we had to strap some stuff to the roof...hillbilly (and Barn House) style!!! :o) Thanks so much for having us and letting us camp out at your place. It was our first adventure in our new ride...lots of fun!!!

Dalyn said...

One of my close friends lives right next to where this was held...she told me but I was going to be out of town! Next year I'll be there!
DO you have any room for homespun soaps made with raw goat milk? That's my business and if you are interested I can send you some samples...*U* I think it would be fun to be a vendor there. (although I have never done that before. I sell on line)

Kindred Roses said...

I definately wont miss this event next year. I am a huge fan of the Barn House and The Farm Chicks so cant wait to see whats in store for me at Clayson Farm.
Julie from Kindred Roses.
www.kindredroses.blogspot.com
www.kindredspiritsoapco.blogspot.com