Monday, October 5, 2009

*THANK YOU*THANK YOU*THANK YOU*

I need to first apologize for my excessive tardiness on a very overdue THANK YOU! to all of my vendors, all of my very underpaid help & the wonderful customers who come out to support the show!

If it weren't for all of you I would have nothing!!! So again THANK YOU*THANK YOU*THANK YOU!!!!!

With that being said I need to get this years slideshow on here and some other wonderful pictures that were taken...........please please don't hold your breath!!!! No I will do better I promise!! I did take a big step and get on facebook......thanks to Sarah (www.culturawine.com) I am up to speed well at least for the minute!

I will be back....I have a very fun "Fall Harvest" show planned in the barn on Sat. Oct. 17th from 10-4. I have gathered some great stuff since the August show! Great vintage finds, cornstalks, pumpkins, gourds, mums, rosehips & treats!! So keep in touch!

Have a junk filled day!

1 comment:

Idaho Country Gal said...

Love the photo's. It is just what a show should be.
Jewell from Foxglove Antiques