Monday, July 12, 2010

TAKE THE JUNK BUS TO THE SHOW!!!

OMG she made a post!!!
It has been super hot here...like 100 but when it gets over 90 who's counting???? Besides the crazy weather there has been alot going on around here since April...baseball, baseball & more baseball...Clayson made the 9-10 year old All Star team and even though they didn't make it to state the boys did an outstanding job this year!!! Way to go Naches!!! So why am I taking the time to post all this now??? Well I have some extras special news.....
We have been selected by Timi aka...Junk Queen to bring a bus to the show!! So if you have any interest in being driven too and from the show the bus is the way to go!! Check out her website at http://www.comejunkwithus.com/ for all the latest info and where you can buy your tickets!! This is a great way to leave the driving to someone else get in on some great goodies and meet some new junk buddies!
I will try and be better with my postings...as you can see we have made some changes to the blog so that it is more user friendly....special thanks go to Julie Mackenzie for all her help with this project!!
OK so you do have your calendar marked you've been warned that this show is not to be missed so with that I need to get onto the next item on my list......
Stay cool & enjoy the sunshine!

2 comments:

Kindred Roses said...

I am thoroughly impressed by this new look my friend!!!
It was good to see you at Expo. I save some really great treasures just for your show.
See ya soon
Julie

Kindred Roses said...

oops saved :)